Reserve your Christmas tree IN PERSON in Bristol
Get first pick of our trees!
Many of our customers like to reserve a Christmas Tree, returning at a later date to cut it and take it home.
Open every day 9am-5pm from Sat 18th Nov 2023
Old Gloucester Rd, Frenchay, Bristol BS16 1QW
Reservations open daily. No booking required. Dogs on leads welcome.
1. Visit us
2. Choose your tree
3. personalise your tree
4. Return to collect it
… Or we’ll deliver it
this is how you reserve your tree
- Before you visit, pack some weather resistant decorations so you can decorate your tree at the farm
- Arrive at the farm and come to the sales area to pick up your tree tag and write your name on it
- Wander though the trees to find your favourite
- Fasten the tag to your tree
- Personalise your tree with other well-secured labels and decorations you brought with you. The more things you bring to make it unique, the easier it is to find later!
- If you have the What3Words app, use that to geolocate the tree. Then log the geolocation with us before you go if you are having your tree delivered
- If you’re having your tree delivered, please also organise a delivery date with us
- Or come back and collect your tree at a time that suits you
Bring lots of decorations to make sure your tree does not get cut down bY mistake
While we do our best to make sure reserved trees don’t get cut down and taken by mistake, it can happen.
So the more decorations you put on your tree, the less likely this is to happen.
Look at these well-tagged trees below – they aren’t going anywhere without their new owners!